Updated Jan 18, 2021
DINING ROOM & BAR NOW OPEN.
Hours of Operations:
Sun – Thu 4-8p Fri & Sat 4-9p
• We do not take reservations, but it will be very helpful if you call ahead of your arrival.
• Masks or face coverings are mandatory at any time you are not seated at your table.
• Parties are limited to 6 adults (10 including children).
• If there is a wait you will be asked to wait in your vehicle. When your table becomes available you will be notified by pager.
• All booths are separated by plexi-glass. There are no tables in the center of the dining room.
• All parties at the bar are separated by plexi-glass.
TAKE-OUT is CONTACT-LESS
Orders are placed and paid in full online or over the phone.
Upon arrival, park anywhere, walk up to the pick up window in front of the building to pick up your order by name.
Face mask is Required.
It would be very helpful if you could arrive as close to the quoted pick up time as possible.
If your order is not ready upon arrival, you will be given a PAGER so that you can wait in the comfort of your car and you will be notified as soon as your order is completed.
A Unique Combination of Greek, Italian and American Cuisine in a Cozy Country Setting
"Chrysanthi" is a Greek feminine name meaning "Golden Flower".
The restaurant was established in February of 2006 and has been growing year after year for 13 years in a row.
Key to our growth is our tenured dedicated staff, half of which has been with us since the beginning, and is passionate about serving, one guest at a time.
Listening to our guests’ feedback has inspired us to evolve and recreate ourselves, to provide relevant menu options.
We source all in-season produce locally from Brookdale Farms in Hollis, NH.
We receive fresh Seafood, delivered 6 days a week from Ipswich, MA.
We prepare all soups and sauces from scratch on the premises.
While we are NOT a gluten free restaurant, we have an extensive gluten free menu.
We love to Prep, Cook, Serve, Clean, Repeat!