Updated JULY 13, 2020
DINING ROOM, BAR and PATIO OPEN at 50% Capacity!
Per State of NH Stay at Home 2.0, as of Monday 6/29 Restaurants in Hillsborough and Rockingham Counties are still required to operate at 50% capacity.
Hours of Operations:
- Sun – Thu 4-8p Fri & Sat 4-9p
NEW CURBSIDE PICK UP Procedures:
Take out is still CONTACT-LESS but getting closer to normal…
- To Go Orders are placed and paid in full online or over the phone.
- There are no longer designated Curbside Parking Spaces. You no longer need to call the restaurant when you arrive.
- Upon arrival, park anywhere, walk up to the pick up window under the pop up tent in front of the building to pick up your order by name. Face mask is still Required.
- It would be very helpful if you could arrive as close to the quoted pick up time as possible.
Dine in / Bar / Patio service at 50% capacity:
- We do not take reservations, but It is highly recommended that you call ahead for seating. Upon arrival you can notify us by phone or by checking in at the Host stand located in the foyer. If there is a wait, you will be asked to wait in your vehicle. Once your table becomes available you will be notified by call or text. If a party is already at the host stand ahead of you, we ask that you stand at least 6 feet away and wait for the Host/ess to call you.
- Upon entering the building, you will be asked to use hand sanitizer and wear a mask at any time that you are not seated.
- Managers and Service Staff will be wearing masks and gloves.
- After each use, Menus, Pens, Shakers, and all shareable items are placed in a separate bin to be sanitized before returning to circulation.
- Tables, booths, and chairs are thoroughly sanitized after every use. All contact surfaces and doorknobs are being sanitized throughout the day.
- To make proper breathing and verbal communication possible across our kitchen, and in compliance with N.H. Stay at Home 2.0/Food Service Industry-Phase 2/General Business Guidance/#7, the Kitchen Staff will be wearing masks only when entering Guest areas or interacting with Guests.
We are very happy to see our business getting closer to pre-COVID status, but we remain committed to proceed with caution and take all recommended safety measures in order to avoid having restrictions reinstated as it happened in so many other States. Feel free to contact any of our Managers with questions or concerns regarding our safety requirements. Thank you for your ongoing support and understanding. We are SUPER excited to have you back in the building!
A Unique Combination of Greek, Italian and American Cuisine in a Cozy Country Setting
"Chrysanthi" is a Greek feminine name meaning "Golden Flower".
The restaurant was established in February of 2006 and has been growing year after year for 13 years in a row.
Key to our growth is our tenured dedicated staff, half of which has been with us since the beginning, and is passionate about serving, one guest at a time.
Listening to our guests’ feedback has inspired us to evolve and recreate ourselves, to provide relevant menu options.
We source all in-season produce locally from Brookdale Farms in Hollis, NH.
We receive fresh Seafood, delivered 6 days a week from Ipswich, MA.
We prepare all soups and sauces from scratch on the premises.
While we are NOT a gluten free restaurant, we have an extensive gluten free menu.
We love to Prep, Cook, Serve, Clean, Repeat!