TEMPORARY HOURS OF OPERATIONS
Updated June 15, 2020
50% Capacity - 100% Excited to have you Back!
Per State of NH Stay at Home 2.0, on Monday 6/15 we are carefully re-opening our Dining Room, Bar and Patio at 50% capacity, and here is what to expect.
Hours of Operations:
· Sun – Thu 4-8pm / Fri & Sat 4-9pm
Dine in / Bar / Patio service:
· We do not take reservations, but It is highly recommended that you call ahead for seating. Upon arrival you can notify us by phone or by checking in at the Host stand located in the foyer. If there is a wait, you will be asked to wait in your vehicle. Once your table becomes available you will be notified by call or text. If a party is already at the host stand ahead of you, we ask that you stand at least 6 feet away and wait for the Host/ess to call you.
· Upon entering the building, you will be asked to use hand sanitizer and wear a mask at any time that you are not seated.
· Managers and Service Staff will be wearing masks and gloves.
· After each use, Menus, Pens, Shakers, and all shareable items are placed in a separate bin to be sanitized before returning to circulation.
· Tables, booths, and chairs are thoroughly sanitized after every use. All contact surfaces and doorknobs are being sanitized throughout the day.
· To make proper breathing and verbal communication possible across our kitchen, and in compliance with N.H. Stay at Home 2.0/Food Service Industry-Phase 2/General Business Guidance/#7, the Kitchen Staff will be wearing masks only when entering Guest areas or interacting with Guests.
Take out Service:
· For the time being we will continue with the existing CURBSIDE ONLY Take out Service. Orders are placed and paid in full online or over the phone. Upon arrival, park at the designated parking spaces, stay in your car, and call the restaurant. We will bring your order to your car.
· NEW CURBSIDE PARKING SPACES: Anticipating increased traffic of cars for dine in service, and to keep everyone safe, the curbside parking spaces will be relocated to the front of the building. Spaces will be marked with cones and numbers.
This a new territory for all of us as we are trying our best to combine Service and Safety while adhering to State guidelines. In executing the new service procedures, please keep in mind that our Staff is only doing their job by following the Restaurant’s guidelines. If our new procedures make you feel uncomfortable, frustrated, or seem to be over the top and unnecessary, please do not hesitate to contact me directly by phone, email, or social media. Thank you for your ongoing support and understanding.
We are REALLY looking forward to seeing you!